[EM] Amateur peer-reviewed "journal" for voting methods, criteria, and compliances?

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:04:55 PDT 2012

My suggestion is not to provide a forum for opinion, but for proven facts.
This would be in addition to the existing space at Democracy Chronicles; it
would not supplant it. As to Ossipoff's suggestion that this material is
already easy to publish in existing academic journals: I would suggest that
the fact that the general knowledge on this list of systems, criteria, and
compliances is far beyond the published literature *prima facie* refutes
that. In fact, I'd turn Ossipoff's own  logic back at him: if you're not
interested in publishing in a peer-reviewed forum, then you have many
non-peer-reviewed fora available, and this proposal has nothing to do with
you.

Jameson