[EM] Amateur peer-reviewed "journal" for voting methods, criteria, and compliances?

Adrian Tawfik adriantawfik at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 15:36:01 PDT 2012

Mr. Quinn et al,
I think this project looks very promising.  If EM, Election Science or other groups want to get involved I would be very happy to be part of this project or to help in anyway.  Like Mr. Ossipoff, I am not sure exactly how this project will be set up but I am very interested in exploring it further.  The Wiki be configured like Mr. Quinn has proposed and have Wiki posts some of which are more difficult to change than others.  At least it seems to me it wouldn't involve much of a cost.  What about web hosting?  What would be the url?  (amature speaking)

Thank you for including Democracy Chronicles in your email.  Democracy Chronicles has a good following of readers who have interest in election methodology because of the work of some EM members who are writers for us already.  I am very open to different ideas for how we can help.  For instance, I would be very happy to integrate Democracy Chronicles with the proposed Wiki including permanent links on the front page and articles such as highlights of new significant additions to the Wiki.

The permanent links on the front page of DC could lead to an entire "Election Methods(more clever title)" section with pictures and links to articles about election methods as well being the front door to the Wiki and its related pages.  I would need some relatively simple coding help to accomplish this without cost but it shouldn't be too difficult.  The idea would be to draw casual readers of Democracy Chronicles to election method reform and vice versa.

I won't be any use as a peer reviewer and I am not a coder but I did build my website from the ground up using Bluehost and Wordpress.  I can offer any of the skills I have in this including in design and concept and perhaps work with the developer on usability, outreach and marketing (of the free kind).

I have also forwarded Mr. Quinn's proposal to some other individuals who might be interested in participating.

Kind regards,
Adrian
www.democracychronicles.com