[EM] MJ: Worse Chicken Dilemma than Approval or Score, elaborate bylaws, computation-intensive count.

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:49:28 PDT 2012

MJ's chicken dilemma is incontrovertibly less serious than Score's, and
arguably less than Approval's. In less than a month, I'll have real-world
behavioral data to back that up.

For bylaws, "elaborate" is a judgment call, but you're right it's worse
than Score. CMJ <http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/index.php?title=CMJ> is an
improvement in that sense.

For computations in the count: I'd argue that it's actually easier to carry
out in practice than Score. Even more so if you consider
CMJ<http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/index.php?title=CMJ>
.