[EM] Chris: Unbeaten-MinMax(lv)

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:44:03 PST 2012

Chris--

We use different meanings for "beat", in IC. What you call "beats", I
call "isn't beaten by". Allowing for that terminology difference,
using my wording, your proposal could be called:

Unbeaten-MinMax(lv).

What are its criterion-compliances.

Here are how I define some evaluative categories:

A method is "deluxe if it meets:

FBC
CD
MMC
LNHe or 0-infoLNHe

I only know of one deluxe method: AOCBucklin

(CD complying methods don't have the Approval bad-example.)

A method is "super-deluxe" if it's deluxe, and additionally meets:

the Condorcet Criterion
SDSC
...and has ICT's better defection-resistance

A method is "partly super-deluxe" if it's deluxe, and additionally
meets at least one or more of the 3 additional super-deluxe requirements.

I don't know if there are any super-deluxe or partly super-deluxe methods.

Is Unbeaten-MinMax(lv) deluxe?

Mike Ossipoff