[EM] NC Symmetrical ICT fails FBC

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:28:37 PST 2012

I didn't notice that last night. That disqualifies NC Symmetrical ICT
from official elections with our current electorate which is easily
misled by media, as is also true of Symmetrical IC-Schwartz-Top.

For such an electorate, that leaves ICT, Symmetrical ICT and
AOCBucklin--for our current electorate, for the situation in which a
rank-method is demanded, and in which there isn't a count-fraud
problem, because a laborious handcount is feasible

Of those 3 methods, only AOCBucklin meets MMC. That seems to make
AOCBucklin the best rank method for official elections with the
existing electorate.

Mike Ossipoif