[EM] Another e-mail accidentally sent to EM

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 06:14:48 PST 2012

I accidentally sent another e-mail to EM, which I'd intended to send to myself.

(It was the corrections to a Democracy Chronicles article of mine:
"Properties, Part 1: The Remarkable Properties of the Simplest
Voting-System")

Sometimes I send to myself a copy of an e-mail that I send. My e-mail
address starts with the same letter as does EM's e-mail address.
Because of that, about 3 times I've accidentally sent to EM an e-mail
copy that I'd meant to send to myself.

Of course I will avoid doing so in the future.

Mike Ossipoff