[EM] Re et al Chicken and Egg

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at lavabit.com
Thu Jan 26 10:58:19 PST 2012

On 01/26/2012 06:27 PM, Fred Gohlke wrote:
> I, for one, regret that Kristofer Munsterhjelm is yielding to the
> futility of posting on the Election Methods site. My main purpose in
> scanning the site has been to read his always penetrating insights and
> Mike Allan's valuable attempts to generate a more open search for a
> democratic electoral process.
>
> Kristofer and I differ widely in our views. That may be why I've learned
> so much from him. Perhaps I'll be fortunate enough to find him
> discussing electoral processes in another location.

I am not saying that I will not post again. I am simply saying that I
have to focus on other things (studies to be more precise) and that
therefore, I will be posting much less frequently. I won't have time to
write those megaposts that requires days of preparation (such as has
been the case for this thread), though.

For instance, I have discovered a tweak to my Bucklin method that makes
it more sequential. I hope I will get time to explain it in the
reasonable future.