[EM] Re et al Chicken and Egg

Fred Gohlke fredgohlke at verizon.net
Thu Jan 26 09:27:30 PST 2012

I, for one, regret that Kristofer Munsterhjelm is yielding to the
futility of posting on the Election Methods site.  My main purpose in
scanning the site has been to read his always penetrating insights and
Mike Allan's valuable attempts to generate a more open search for a
democratic electoral process.

Kristofer and I differ widely in our views.  That may be why I've
learned so much from him.  Perhaps I'll be fortunate enough to find him
discussing electoral processes in another location.

Fred Gohlke