[EM] proposal for posting style

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:39:56 PST 2012

I heartily agree, something like that would be good. The policy I've
adopted is that any abbreviation I use is available as such on
wiki.electorama.com. For instance, if I say CW, just go to
http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/CW and you'll find the definition.

I've encouraged others to adopt this policy. Some have agreed to do so,
some haven't.

Jameson