[EM] SODA unfairly hobbles nonparanoid voters.

⸘Ŭalabio‽ Walabio at macosx.com
Mon Sep 5 14:27:01 PDT 2011

2011-09-05T208:05:13Z, “Toby Pereira” <Tdp201B at Yahoo.Co.Uk>:

	This is an article you should read:

	http://web.archive.org/web/20080113211450/http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2000/06/14/quoting.html

> Point 1 - I don't think it is the simplest system.

	I agree:

	Soda is more complex than simple approval.

> 	So if we're allowing point 2 on this technicality, I still think it's only 2 out of 4, because I think it fails simplicity, and fails it badly.

	I generally agree with you, but I do not see SODA as winning on any front.

	Since, I have nothing nice to say, I shall make this my last post about SODA.

> 	Toby

	“⸘Ŭalabio‽”