[EM] [eutychus_slept at yahoo.com: Hi]

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Oct 8 17:07:15 PDT 2011

Kristofer Munsterhjelm wrote:
> He has, however, written on-topic messages in the past...

I see now... he posted as recently as January.  Better set his account
to "moderated" then, rather than "banned".

I don't know who helps with list admin aside from Rob, but I'd
volunteer to do light moderation duties if nobody else wanted to.
Mailman has a web interface for that, I believe.

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528
http://zelea.com/