[EM] [eutychus_slept at yahoo.com: Hi]

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at lavabit.com
Sat Oct 8 15:05:23 PDT 2011

Michael Allan wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Please ban this spammer when you have a moment.  It's his 4th message.

He has, however, written on-topic messages in the past. I suspected
malware infection, so I sent him a reply. He didn't reply back but the
messages kept being sent, so now I think it's more likely that his
password got cracked.

Perhaps someone could find another way of contacting him, and thus let
him know that his account has been cracked (or let Yahoo know). Now if
we just could find out *which* Aaron Armitage page (of those that show
up on a web search) that is his...