[EM] What was the outcome of the discussion on unifying behind a "simple and better" method?

Duane Johnson duane.johnson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:41:41 PDT 2011

I recall that some time ago there was a discussion about finding the best
"simple" method and promoting that as a group. Currently, there are many
discussions going on with regard to political change (Occupy Wall Street
movement) and what would be the most effective ways to make a difference.
Can anyone point me to a wiki page or other URL that would be instructive
for a non-academic audience?

Thank you,
Duane Johnson