[EM] Robert Bristow Johnson wrt Burlington et al.

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:10:54 PST 2011

> dlw: I believe you're serious.   Like I said, I'm not that motivated by
> money....(especially for a guy with a PhD in Econ.)  It's a byproduct of me
> being an aspie.  So I'd feel bad about taking you up on the 2nd one and the
> first bet is inadequately framed in my view....

C'mon. Neither of them is worth more than about $60 in net present value. I
can afford that plus the risk.

I realize that bet 1 is underspecified, but I don't think your direction
for specifying it is good because it relies on a lot of work that would be
better spent just promoting reform. I think we could develop an objective
metric of "support" which didn't require so much intervention.

Jameson