[EM] Kristofer Musterhjelm

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 03:06:44 PST 2011

Mostly I agree with what Kristofer says. Where I don't agree, I still think
that Kristofer is a living example of why there are both principled and
pragmatic reasons why "everyone shut up and support my method" won't work;
or at least won't work today, not until we start out by broadening
consensus and deepening trust with honest agreement like the Statement.

One pet peeve I can't let pass, though:

Yes. If I'm a Green voter, IRV is the Democrat party:

Please: both grammar and most party-members would tell you it's the
Democratic party. The name "Democrat party" is essentially a puerile
provocation invented by Fox News.

Jameson Quinn