[EM] More non-altruistic attacks on IRV usage.

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 02:02:49 PST 2011

So, to answer the question: the kind of evidence which would convince you
to support other methods instead of/in addition to IRV, would be evidence
that one or more of them are likely to be implemented in the US?

If I've read you correctly here, it seems to me that you should sign the
statement. You agree with everything it says, even if you wish it said some
other things. And if you're truly being open-minded about this, you will
want to avoid the circular logic involved in not signing. ("I won't sign it
because it doesn't have wide enough support.")

Jameson