[EM] Two typos in previous posting

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 13:57:38 PST 2011

Of course the initials for MTA-Optional-Conditional should be MTAOC, rather than what I wrote
in my previous posting.

Also, in my definition of the MTAOC, when I said "x-ballots", I meant "x-only ballots", a term that I'd
defined above in that posting.

By the way, MTAOC is a 4-slot method, but maybe it could still be implemented on the voting apparatus that
is now used for voting "Yes", "No", or neither on initiatives.

For MTA, the voter could vote "Top", "Middle", or neither for each candidate.

For MTAOC, it could be the same, except that an unconditional middle rating is done by marking
both "Middle" and "Top". A conditional "Middle" rating would then be given by marking only "Middle".

I don't know if that would retain the easy implementability of MTA with existing voting
apparatus.

Mike Ossipoff