[EM] Remember toby

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Sat May 28 18:42:44 PDT 2011

Hi Forest,

--- En date de : Sam 28.5.11, fsimmons at pcc.edu <fsimmons at pcc.edu> a écrit :
> From simplest to less simple but still simple enough:
>
> 1. Asset Voting
> 2. Approval
> 3. DYN
> 4. MCA
> 5. The Bucklin Variant of Venzke and Benham

If by #5 you mean IBIFA, I can't take any credit for that.

I did make a Bucklin variant ("VBV") but it was well after Chris (seems
to have) dropped off the face of the earth.

In the "easy to explain/solve but still Condorcet" category, I am okay
with Minmax(WV) but I think Condorcet//Approval (with implied approval)
is preferable because you don't need a defeat strength concept at all,
and it makes burial a pretty clearly unattractive strategy.

Kevin