[EM] a question about apportionment

⸘Ŭalabio‽ Walabio at macosx.com
Sun May 8 21:46:57 PDT 2011

	Mountains out of molehills:

	I never claimed to be Typo Negative.  Indeed, I am Type A Positive.  What I meant was:

	With Condorcet, one must _“*RANK*”_ (I accidentally wrote _“*RATE*”_) all of the candidates.  Then one must resolve cycles.

	I shall expand my thoughts more:

	With scorevoting, one just rates the worst candidate -99, the best candidate +99, and rate the others relative to them.  Lackluster candidates default to 00 (One does not have to rank the candidates only to discover that one forgot to put Candidate G between Candidate V and Candidate N).  Then one simply sums the votes.  The candidate with the highest sum wins.