[EM] C//A

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:20:17 PDT 2011

I like it Forest - Very simple and yet it makes a lot of sense. I can
think of no objections to such a method.  What does C/A stand for?
Condorcet/Approval?

--

Kathy Dopp
http://electionmathematics.org

Fundamentals of Verifiable Elections
http://kathydopp.com/wordpress/?p=174

View some of my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1451051