[EM] Yee diagrams and Condorcet

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:33:03 PDT 2011

That proof assumes a euclidean distance metric. With a non-Euclidean one,
the "planes" could have kinks in them. I believe I have heard that the
result still holds with, for instance, a city-block metric, but I cannot
intuitively demonstrate it to myself by imagining volumes and planes as in
this proof.

JQ