[EM] New tryIRV free IRV survey website online

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Thu Jul 7 16:26:11 PDT 2011

Ouch!
.     As Kristofer just wrote, Condorcet is a much better method than
IRV for what you are promising - Interesting that Condorcet offers
(more than) the same voter ranking capabilities as IRV, but does much
better counting.
.     CIVS offers, available now, what you seem to be trying.
Recommend you study this description of CIVS and consider what it
offers:   http://www.cs.cornell.edu/andru/civs.html

Dave Ketchum