[EM] Why is wikipedia so biased pro-IRV?

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Wed Feb 23 13:03:09 PST 2011

On Feb 23, 2011, at 3:40 PM, ⸘Ŭalabio‽ wrote:

>> 	Can anyone tell me the history?  How did the wikipedia on IRV get
>> taken over by the proponents of IRV?
>
>> 	http://wikipedia.org/wiki/instant_runoff_voting
>
> 	This is simple:
>
> 	FairVote has made it 1 of its objectives to control this article:

> 	If one wishes to correct IRV, one will have to fight FairVote and
> try to win admins to one’s side.

if you think that's bad, just try to tone down the rhetoric at the
Intelligent Design article.  (it's better now than it was in 2005 to
2007, but when i tried to make this "Featured article" more neutral in
fact and tone, the result was that i, [[User:Rbj]], was eventually
banned from Wikipedia.)  i edit WP now as an anonymous IP and i'll
take a look at the IRV article.

r b-j                  rbj at audioimagination.com