[EM] earlier-no-harm/help, edit again, MCA

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 20 08:49:30 PST 2011

Well, I should've noted that the idea was to use both criteria at the
same time to try to ensure immunity to compromise incentive. Sure, I
think that could work, but good luck finding anything useful that would
satisfy it.

Also it might annoy you to have to admit equal ranking.

While I'm posting, Jameson, is it correct that you're using the term "MCA"
to refer to rank methods only? In other words it includes ERBucklin but
explicitly does not include the original ratings method MCA, or other forms
of median rating?

Kevin