[EM] mutual majority set

Warren Smith warren.wds at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:10:45 PST 2011

"Mutual" means the same voters constitute the majority for A over B,
as for A over C (and for every other pair; they all have a common majority-size
set of voters behind them).

I am not saying mutual majorities should be especially valued in
comparison with
ordinary majorities.  In fact, if anything I think the opposite is more true.

However, some people claim to care about them, and so I just wanted to
mention a few theorems I thought up while under the influence of drugs
and/or James Green-Armytage.

--
Warren D. Smith
http://RangeVoting.org  <-- add your endorsement (by clicking