[EM] Borda-Condorcet relation again

Stephen Turner smturner0 at yahoo.es
Sun Feb 20 12:27:00 PST 2011

Hello EM fans: you may remember I asked recently about
the fact that Borda and Condorcet are roughly speaking
as mean is to median, when the data involved are the
differences in the Borda scores.

Anyway, I subsequently found a place where this is
mentioned, or at least alluded to, in a talk by
Zwicker in the following Oberwolfach report on
Electoral Systems:

http://www.mfo.de/publications/owr/sample_copy/

It's the topic of Report 14.  There might be
other things in Report 14 of interest for EM readers too.

The "Reports" are summaries of the actual
presentations.