[EM] Proportional Representation Systems I'd Support

Juho juho.laatu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:12:35 PDT 2010

Would it be possible to plant one's own candidates inside the
competing parties and vote for them? Probably not in practice even if
this was possible in theory.

Ability to influence which candidates of the other parties will be
elected changes the nature of the system a bit in any case (=> more
compromise oriented) (although such votes might not be very common??).

Juho