[EM] Report on the 2006 Burlington Mayoral election.

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 14:45:14 PST 2009

The ballots were quite sensible.

The biggest category was the 5 candidates
category. Good.

The second category was the 2 candidates
category. When looking at these votes one
can see that they focused on the strongest
candidates (C02, C03, C04). Good.

The third category was the 1 candidate
category. Here we lost some information.
Bullet votes that were given to the third
strongest candidate were exhausted before
the last round. This was maybe the worst
case when looking at how well people were
able to vote. The ballots were quite good
anyway. People seemed quite capable of
indicating their preferences.

Juho