[EM] Immunity From Majority Complaints now free of Symbol font (was: Re: Who comes "second" in Ranked Pairs?)

Steve Eppley SEppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Nov 3 04:59:51 PST 2008

Hi,

I replaced the Symbol fonts with Unicode in the "Immunity from Majority
Complaints" html mentioned below. (I also made a few minor grammar
improvements.)

I also updated the link in my home page to the MAMcalc vote server
engine.  Its host website had upgraded to PHP 5 which no longer supports
by default the inclusion of remote files.

It'll be awhile before I replace the Symbol fonts with Unicode in my
other web pages.  I'm considering writing a Ruby script to automate the
process.

Regards,
Steve