[Election-Methods] [english 89%] Re: [english 95%] Re: [english 95%] Re: [english 94%]Re: method designchallenge+new method AMP

Jobst Heitzig heitzig-j at web.de
Sun May 4 15:21:33 PDT 2008

Dear Raphfrk,

I also see no obvious way how the "Anti-STV" approach might become
clone-proof when voters (or factions) can add options.

So, the method AMP (and variants thereof) still seems to be the only
solution yet...

I wonder if anyone comes up with a different approach. In particular,
every utilitarian should be interested strongly in solving this problem,
I guess :-)

Yours, Jobst