[EM] Voting space graphs, varying sigma

fsimmons at pcc.edu fsimmons at pcc.edu
Fri Dec 5 10:29:51 PST 2008

I like these ideas for varying sigma and keeping down the computational cost of detecting failure of starlike
win regions.

Let sigma1 and sigma2, respectively, be the distance between the two closest and the distance between
the two most widely separated candidates.  Then a range of values between half sigma1 and 50 times
sigma2, done logrithmically as per Raph's suggestion, should give the full picture.