[EM] Announcing OpenSTV 1.1

Brian Olson bql at bolson.org
Wed Mar 21 12:05:29 PDT 2007

I don't think many websites are implemented in python. It would probably
be easier to integrate an election method implemented in the same language
as the rest of the site, which is why I have a collection of methods
implemented in Java, perl, C and C++ here:

http://bolson.org/voting/vote_util/

Brian Olson
http://bolson.org/