[Election-Methods] Poll results were more extreme than I said

Michael Ossipoff mikeo2106 at msn.com
Fri Jul 27 15:27:45 PDT 2007

I said there were 7 respondents to the poll. But actually two of those were
people who were familiar with voting systems--One of those was I.

Since the poll is intended to hear from people unfamiliar with voting
systems, those two people don't qualify as respondents. So the rightful
scores should be:

Approval  9

-1,0,1     5

-1,1        4

MDDA     1

Approval, then, does much better, in comparison to the others.

80% of the respondents gave Approval a "Like". None gave Approval a
"Dislike".

80% of the respondents gave MDDA a "Dislike". No one gave MDDA a "Like".

Mike Ossipoff