[EM] Noise (Was: Credentials?)

Ken Kuhlman ken at redlagoon.net
Fri Jan 19 09:33:21 PST 2007

Do you find it at all ironic to be recommending the establishment of a dictator
to solve the problems of a group dedicated to promoting democracy &
election methods?

Free speech may be messy, but it's better than selling our souls &
bowing before a moderator czar.

Perhaps there's another method of organizing the group that can help
alleviate some of the pain, however.   I recently ran across the free
list serving site Nabble, which has an innovative solution to these
problems.  Take a look at www.nabble.com, particularly the FAQ
question here: http://www.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=28.

Does anyone have experience with Nabble, or know of other reasonable
solutions to this problem?  It's time we stop pretending the problem
doesn't exist.

-Ken