[EM] RE : RE : Re: Clone proofing Copeland correction

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Wed Jan 3 20:08:19 PST 2007

To me this demonstrates that this effort has PROBLEMS!

The voters AGREE - 100% - that F deserves losing.

A, B, and C are close to a tie, but about the most that can be done to
please the voters is elect E - 2/3 will see this as better than electing
any that are not their favorites.

DWK

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:00:57 +0100 (CET) Kevin Venzke wrote:
> Hmm,
>
> --- Kevin Venzke <stepjak at yahoo.fr> a écrit :
>
>>34 A>E>F
>>33 B>E>F
>>33 C>E>F
>>
>>I believe this is an E-F tie. E's win over F is worthless due to E's
>>lack of first preferences.
>

> Actually A is in the tie also, isn't he? A is undefeated except by
> E and F.
>
> Kevin Venzke
                  If you want peace, work for justice.