[EM] Part 3, Warren Bias-Free

Michael Ossipoff mikeo2106 at msn.com
Tue Jan 23 04:37:16 PST 2007

Warrens says:

Anyhow, note
that my
method in http://rangevoting.org/NewAppo.html is capable (with a different
value
of "d")
of handling the 1-seat-min still without "bias"...

I reply:

At least Warren puts "bias" in quotes. Warren seems to be using measured q &
s/q correlation as a carelessly-interpreted definlition of bias. Warren
needs to be more careful about definitions. Yesterday I posted the
widely-accepted definiition of bias, and a modification of it that is
intended to avoid ambiguity. Anything someone says about bias should be
justified in terms of a bias definition that that person can defend. The
definition that I posted would be difficult to disagree with.

Mike Ossipoff