[EM] Part 2, Warren Bias-Free reply

Michael Ossipoff mikeo2106 at msn.com
Tue Jan 23 03:46:41 PST 2007

Warren says:

I mentioned before how Ossipoff, in his posts expressing his contempt for
probability
theory and the lack of need for valid probability density functions...

I reply:

Would Warren be so good as to post the dates and times of the postings in
which I expressed contempt for probabilitly theory and the lack of (sic)
need for valid probability densit functions?

Though contempt is a stronger word than I'd have used, I've probably
expressed a little contempt for Warren's misuse and apparent
misunderstanding of probability.

Though BF only assumes unfiorm distribution in the cycle, Warren said that I
assume it over an infinite range of positive and negative populations. He
said that Weighted BF needs to approximate the distribution with something
that is self-similar to infinity, and that is normalizable.

Mike Ossipoff

'