[EM] Typo

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 02:15:53 PST 2007

In a recent posting, the 2nd time I said "a/q -1", I meant "b/q -1".

When I said that between 0 and 1 it's an improper integral, but when
evaluated it's 1/e, I meant that the answer for the rounding point is 1/e.
When the two integration results are added, their sum set eaual to zero, and
the resulting equation solved for R, then R is 1/e.

More specifically, the improper integral is the one between a and R, when a
= 0.

Mike Ossipoff