[EM] Hay voting bust, busted

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Wed Feb 7 08:06:28 PST 2007

At 12:15 AM 2/7/2007, Peter de Blanc wrote:
>Jobst, I can do this for you but it would take me a while to do. I'm not
>very good at typesetting HTML and the formulae are very ugly and
>complicated.

You might consider writing them out by hand and photographing,
scanning, or, sometimes, faxing it. It would be much simpler to
include an image in HTML than to format the formulae.

(You can get a free incoming fax line to receive faxes by email as
attachments, at least it used to be possible. It's free for a year
with Maxemail, I think. Efax might still have accounts which are free
for low-volume use. In the long run, Maxemail is cheaper unless you
have low volume. Anyway, it's one way to turn any fax into a scanner.)