[EM] PR in student government

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 12:57:38 PDT 2007

Some short observations:
- It looked to me that the original proposal was planned for single-
seat districts. Maybe the party level outcome would be decided fist
and only then the individual approval votes within that party.
- Small parties could now also win the seat.
- There are also multi-winner Approval based methods (e.g. http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proportional_approval_voting).

Juho