[EM] Balinski & Laraki on their median-based range voting scheme

Warren Smith wds at math.temple.edu
Tue Apr 17 09:00:46 PDT 2007

My english translation of their web page on this now has hyperlinks that actually work :)
   http://rangevoting.org/BalinskiL.html
One of these hyperlinks (the last) leads to an English language version of a PAPER
by them about their voting method and its properties.

I'd like to make a webpage reviewing this and deciding what we think about it.
Comments will be appreciated.  Some of B&L's ideas were already known to us in the
electrorama and RV bulletin boards.

Warren D Smith
http://rangevoting.org