[EM] Majority Criterion, hidden contradictions

Paul Kislanko jpkislanko at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 9 14:08:37 PST 2006

Regarding:
"Approval satisfies Majority rule, but not the Majority Criterion as
interpreted."
A majority of us VOTERS do not agree with the statement, even those of us
who might or might not agree with the interpretation.

It fails the absolute criterion, and a few of us voters notice that. We DO
NOT CARE if you "interpret" the criterion differently than its unambiguous
expression.