[EM] Theorems about Yee/Bolson pictures

Ka-Ping Yee election-methods at zesty.ca
Thu Dec 21 19:35:34 PST 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Warren Smith wrote:
> (I made a web page with combined Yee+WDS thoughts on it, but that web
> page is currently secret since KPY has not yet given approval to release.)

I encourage you to write up your own ideas and theorems on your own pages.
I appreciate your willingness to give attribution and to build and improve
upon some of the ideas I've presented.  I ask that you not copy the
contents of my pages, edit them, and present them again as joint work;
just post your own pages and link to mine when you need to discuss,
refer, or give credit to the relevant previous work.  Posting your own
pages is much simpler, and avoids the need to hold up communication of
your ideas while waiting for me to approve your revisions on my writing.

Thanks!

-- ?!ng