[EM] DMC

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 22 08:16:59 PDT 2005

Jobst,

--- Jobst Heitzig <heitzig-j at web.de> a écrit :
> Dear Kevin!
>
> You wrote:
> > SFC talks about situations with a *sincere* CW.
>
> I thought the example you gave was the sincere preferences. If not, what
> were the sincere preferences in that example and which was the sincere
> CW in that example?

No, it was the cast preferences, with no order reversal/falsification. It
makes no difference who the sincere CW was, only who it could and couldn't
be. It couldn't be A. It could have been B or C. But SFC doesn't kick in for
C, since no majority actually voted C over another candidate.

Kevin Venzke