[EM] Rob reply: FBC vs CC. SFC. RV.,

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Mon Oct 3 18:46:00 PDT 2005

I wish you guys would stop bringing politics into this.

I like Nader, but frankly would never want him as President. Beatpath is as
good as any method that counts from the pairwise matrix instead of ballots,
but I would never want it to be used to count my ranked ballot.

I was really hoping this list was for discussions about methods, not
personal opinions.