[EM] thoughts on the pairwise matrix

Rob Brown rob at karmatics.com
Mon Nov 28 18:38:22 PST 2005

Paul Kislanko <kislanko <at> airmail.net> writes:
> > You continue to ignore this point.  Converting lots of
> > data into a tiny amount of data means discarding data,
> > any way you slice it.
>
> No, I ignore nothing. I only continue to be attacked for pointing
> out that the emporor is naked.

I apologize if my comments came off as an attack.  I am just trying to
understand your complaint, and unfortunately I still don't.  If you
don't want to address the question, then from my point of view, your
complaint doesn't make sense and I just have to consider it "proven"
not valid and move on.  (likewise, it's your right to not care if I
or others dismiss your complaint)

-rob