[EM] thoughts on the pairwise matrix

Rob Brown rob at karmatics.com
Mon Nov 28 15:11:45 PST 2005

Paul Kislanko <kislanko <at> airmail.net> writes:

> That's my reason to distrust them. What is "beuatiful" about
> getting my vote wrong?

You have not supported your argument that they "get your vote wrong".
 They selectively throw away data, yes.  Tell me an election method
that converts many, many ballots into a single winner that doesn't
throw away data along the way.

You continue to ignore this point.  Converting lots of data into a
tiny amount of data means discarding data, any way you slice it.