[EM] simple question (I think)

rob brown rob at karmatics.com
Wed Nov 16 16:27:19 PST 2005

Hmmm, ok.

Obviously though, if A has 8 pairwise wins, B has 7, and everyone else has
less.....A will be the winner no matter what, right? Regardless of how close
A's wins are and how large B's majorities are?

If that isn't true than I must totally misunderstand the concept of a
Condorcet winner.

What system would you prefer? I'm a tad confused, because I thought all
well-known Condorcet methods begin with a pairwise matrix.

-rob