[EM] Public elections are the ones that matter.

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Tue Nov 15 14:38:18 PST 2005

I can categorically state that no one in my small town would vote for any
method that did include secret ballots.

Consider anonymoty an axiom for any method to be considered for US voters.
That there may be no theoretical argument for it is irrelevant. If it is not
a part of the method, nobody in my precinct will vote.