[EM] Re: WV methods fail FBC with 3 candidates

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 22:02:53 PDT 2005

Kevin--

Thanks for settling that question. Of course I've just found your posting
and haven't had the opportunity to thoroughly check th example out yet, but
you probably have, and it's probably a genuine FBC failure example for WV.

How did you find that example? I'd  thought that I'd demonstrated for myself
that it was impossible for a 3-candidate WV FBC failure example to exist.
Probably the example is genune and there was an error in my demonstration.
Well, it's probably that I was only looking at one way of failing, and it
can happen in a way different from what had occurred to me.

Of course it's much easier to find a Margins FBC failure, as well as Margins
failures of SFC, GSFC, WDSC, & SDSC.

Mike Ossipoff